of.a quick recap.&.me.

Well, I'm still alive and kicking alright?

Anyway, as usual. I've been trying to write but I have like tonnes of stuff on my plate these days. Work's aplenty tho I hafta admit that's I'm not depressed or anything - like, kerja banyak but I can afford to do it at my very own pace - which is pretty laju if you ask me, sebab mak suka kerja siap cepat, lepas tu boleh goyang kaki. :P

I'm scheduled for a 2 months-long development for a system enhancement. A pretty big one and it's a one man show but I don't sweat much bout it. Lagi pening dok pikir on how to setup a UAT and Production deployment compilation folder for one of the systems under my care - sebab the current server gonna be decommissioned and it's just my luck that the system's compilation adelah a tad different than the usual, so yea, let's figure out on how to do that later. Sekarang malas.

Talks about work I also need to work on the encryption thingy for our SMS-getaway system.

Okay, enough on geek talk.

My parents were here in KL for 2 weeks earlier this month - to berubat. MIL insisted on bringing dad to try out on another alternative medicine - and since it doesn't revolve around ayam golek 2 ekoq, teluq ayam kampung color putih 10 bijik, pulut kuning segala - we decided to give it a try and I like it when they're here. I got to see them often. They were staying at my aunt's place (which is only 10 minutes drive away) and they went out often. Jalan-jalan la, eat out segala. Mum also got to shop and relax for a bit - she went out shopping la, massage etc with my aunt. Which is nice.

Talks about jalan-jalan, now that dad's confined to his wheelchair (tho not like he cannot walk, he can but slow lah kan, and it tires him out pretty quick), it's great that the malls (especially the new ones) are disabled-friendly. Kat Kedah, especially in my hometown, it's pretty tricky to get him out and about but in KL, most malls siap boleh rent wheelchair segala - which is great. Talks about when something's related or affected you, then baru lah nak perasan on these sorta thing kan? Dulu tak heran pon. 

I'm counting days now, can't wait for the arrival of my newest addition to my addiction. Haih, ever since I started working. I've been wanting to get my hands on Pandora but those days, I was crazier over designer handbags so that put a halt to this, but after Shariq was born and instead of spending my money on another gold jewellery or a bag that I couldn't be bothered to wear much - gold, sebab I don't like gold to begin with. Bag pulak, after being a mom of two, I hardly change my bag anymore, pi mai pi mai dok pakai bag tu jugak.

So yea, mari lah beli something that I don't mind wearing daily. I also collect Mantra Band sebab comel. :P

On a lighter note, I think that I'm currently battling a hormonal-skin. Like these days, I look like a teenage, fresh out of high school. Those little pimples are every where, okay it might not look so obvious since they are real tiny, scattered all over my forehead like some sort of rashes, but if I'm standing under the sunlight, urgh..rasa sungguh gross. Haih, I honestly don't know where to start on fixing this. I mean, the last time I had these sorta stuff was ages ago, I'm 31 now, shouldn't I live with a healthy glowing pimple-free skin already?

T______________T

Ni nak kena start balik pakai facial wash for teenagers ke camne? I'm so depressed - well sorta.

On another lighter note, I ran out of my mineral makeup - I used to stock up my stash from LovingMinerals but I guess that they are no longer in business, the website/FB looks like it has been inactive for months. Haih, where la to stock up now? 

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker