of.quick update.&.me.

I cut my hair short, not short short but pretty short for my standard. I can hardly tie my hair up now, so yea, short lah okay?

Went to the saloon with mum when we went back to Kedah last week and even got to try the scalp treatment, the bill was pretty blinding. lol. Well, I'm the sort of person who doesn't spend much moolah in saloons - I don't do coloring, straightening etc. I'm more of a spa person, so yea.

Got myself a Clark wedges sandal, but merely 10 minutes of wearing it, my kaki ached like crazy. I'm probably so used to Fitflop soles that I cannot tolerate this one - and luckily Fitflop is on SALE (in UK that is), so mari lah order some.

A cousin is getting married next month, so must find something decent to wear for both solemnization and kenduri.

I neeed to lose weight.

The kids were down with something last weekend. I don't know what triggered their puking-fiesta. Myra started it on Friday, followed by Shariq and they took turn throughout the weekend with on-off mild fever. I had a hella bad time trying to get them to eat. Shariq terus macam nampak kurus.(I wish it was me instead) Haih.

The kids need to be fatten up a bit. Need to cook more fattening (but healthy) food for them and less food for us.

I need to lose weight, like seriously, before I run out of baju to wear. :P

It's crazy you know, that the only way for me to lose weight for the past 6 years is to actually gain em first (by being pregnant), then only I'd be much lighter, lagi kurus daripada sebelum pregnant. lol. Like gained 10kg (throughout pregnancy) and lose 16kg after.

It's sooooo hard to lose em these days, nak shed the extra few kgs pon susah. Damn my makcik metabolic rate.

Bought Shariq a balance bike but yet to get Myra hers - since she wants a 'normal' bike, but it's amazing that Shariq is already pretty fast on his bike. Kids are a bunch of fast-learner.

Our house still belum siap. I want to rant over and over bout this, but ranting about it won't speed things up, so yea, may Allah ease everything for us. We just want a better place to live for the kids.

I'm still not over my chemical exfoliants phase in my quest to battle the hormonal acne. Just added AHA in together with the BHA - even managed to stock up on this last month,( I got my birthday discount you see?) but I'm not even half way done with the current bottle - a little goes a long way for this one. Probably should put it up for sale on carousell. Nasib la I'm not a beauty blogger, so I couldn't be bothered to make a before-after photo, but so far so good tho I hafta remind myself not to skip on the sunscreen.

Still making breakfast for C*** daily, besides sandwiches, also made him a bunch of pastry puff stuffed with whatever we have around the house, beef and mushroom, tuna and whatnot. I'm soo tired and sleepy sometimes, but it's true that you'd willing to sacrifice for your loved ones. Bertabah je la mak.

So okay, it's Friday, happy weekend!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker