♥of.me.♥



What about me? I would say that I'm brilliant and beautiful, but why state the obvious ey?

30 *cringe*
Virgo baby.
Married & a mummy of two.
Dangerously in love.
Addicted to chocolate, darling C*** and our cekodoks.
Blessed with a great family & in-laws. Love love.♥
Shoe & bags addict.
A JAVA geek.
A computer slave.
Mad about 4WD cars.
Hate insects(with hairy legs).
Couldn't drive manual cars(even if her life depends on it).
Used to swim(a lot).
Wears black(most of the time, unconsciously, betul,tak tipu).
Love fruits(but pineapple coz it triggers her imaginary itchy tongue feeling).
Big fan of Incubus(she lied,she just love Brandon Boyd).
Wears Fitflop to work(she truly loves her flexible job whilst wishing for more moneh).
Loves bubbles.

weddingcountdown.com



Yup, counting the days since I'm no longer crazy.
:P


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker