of.new year.&.me.

Owh wow, kemalasan berkadar langsung dengan penambahan usia.

Work life is pretty hectic, once I'm back to work in October - kerja macam gunung daik bercabang tiga, given the fact that we're still short of staff since forever.

My eldest is in standard 2 now, and a pengawas to boot. She's pretty excited about being a prefect at school and I'm just so relieved that we don't have to bother about white uniforms and white shoes anymore. It's all black and blue now - so easy to be cared for.

Owh, life of a mum of three is no joke. The only time that I get to really relax is when the kids are asleep.

Weekdays lah paling penat, I feel like an octopus (yea, sesuai la sangat mascot company pon Octopus.lol). I usually leave the office before 5.15pm, pickup the lil man and later wait for the eldest to finish school. Once we're home mak kena pump seround (depending on my pumping schedule yang pretty haywire at work, it's a miracle that I can still produce as much as I do, looking at my pathetic pumping schedule, sat lambat, sat cepat, sometimes sempat pump once je.haih).

Then I hafta figure out what to cook for dinner. Sometimes the kids are cooperative and don't mind eating what we are eating. Sometimes lorat and requested for something else, so I hafta cook different food for the adults and the kids. Macam kat kedai dah ok? Sambil masak sambil basuh the baby's bottles and pumping stuff. After dinner, the kids gonna mengaji so I get to do my ironing whilst the other half look after the baby (whilst he ajaq the older kids mengaji,lol, nak anak ramai kan? Sila la multitask) and if the baby runs out of food, mak kena la prepare a fresh batch of baby food. I usually cook enough to last for a few days and that includes the frozen purees.

So yea, kalau I can actually tidoq in less than 5 minutes after I got into bed, memang lah bukan satu keajaiban. I am that tired okay?

I know it sounds like I am whining - tapi nak buat macam mana - but I'm okay lah. Tired but okay and happy. What's there to not be happy about? Makan cukup (or terlebih), ada roof over our heads, baju terlebih cukup. I just need to remind myself to be thankful for everything. There are people out there yang lagi susah daripada kita, some people wished that they are in our shoes (just like how kita dok tengok those tai tai and rasa macam owh bestnya depaaa) so bersyukur la okay?


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker