of.new year 2017.&.me.

It's already the 10th day of the new year and I can't even be bothered to wrap up last year and come up with a proper resolutions for this year, owh well.

So yea, where should I start?

2016 is a pretty good year for me,

I've come to term with how things gonna work at work (confuse much?),

we managed to take a bunch of short family trips here and there (KK, Singapore etc),

our house's development is progressing - tho a bit too slow for my liking,

Shariq got chicken pox (1 childhood disease off the list),

C*** got chicken pox (apparently you're never too old for chicken pox),

Shariq started going to school full-time (MIL no longer lives with us),

I started to take the whole skincare thing more seriously last year too. I got my hands on a bunch of stuff from COSRX (it's a Korean brand) and Paula's Choice and I'm hooked. I hafta admit that the whole hormonal acne thing was really bothering me back then, so gigih lah mak mencari the cure and tho it's not like my face is blemish-free these days, but it's so so much better. No more tiny bumps on forehead dan yang sewaktu dengannya - tho I still get a zit or two during the time of the month.

I even managed to get rid of those pesky whiteheads on my chin - things that I thought was natural, ya know, it was nothing but tiny bumps under the skin yang tak obvious langsung, so I never think too much of it - until la when it's gone, I was like owh, boleh hilang rupanya. I am THAT lame.

I hope to get fit this year - sadly I gained back all those kgs that I've managed to lose after child-birth - which is almost 3 years ago. So yea, dah macam kena pam balik - so now, I either need to get pregnant (so that after beranak can kurus again, ni proven formula okeh, I'd usually gonna lose more kgs compared to what I've gained throughout pregnancy, gained 10kg, lost 16kgs, yea macam tu lah, macam cerita hindustan, hero kalah dulu, menang kemudian, gemuk dulu, kurus kemudian :P )  OR senaman dengan jayanya. ha ha.

What a decision to make, but C*** already got ahead of me and gave me a set of soft dumbbell - yea, dumbbell for new year's gift.

T______T


Geee..thanks darling.

I also hope to travel for a bit this year. 

So yeah, happy new year okay, semoga dipermudahkan semuanya.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker