of.super mak.&.me.

It has been more than a week since the 1st day for the wee one at the daycare. How he's doing? Good I guess.

How am I doing? Hmpp..not so great. I feel like a balancing act in a circus. he he. Imagine me, with a baby, 5 bags (FS bag, handbag, cooler bag, the kids' bags) and a toddler in tow. Not a pretty sight.

Pagi-pagi dah rasa macam running a marathon (not like I ever join one). Habis cayaq makeup mak - not like I wear much makeup to begin with, but ya know, whatever left of it pon dah habis by the time I dropped them off to school.

That my friend, is just the first half of the marathon because once I picked them up from school, the 2nd half began.

The cooking (both for our dinner & Shariq's food for the next day), the cleaning, the ironing, the washing - minus the folding. I don't do folding - doesn't matter if there's a mount Everest of clothes unfold pon. :P

I tried to skip the cooking part, so I could relax for a bit, but the fridge is so well stocked that it makes me feel guilty. Owh, the cooking for us I mean, not the kids, I strive to cook for them everyday, especially Myra lah (Shariq memang pagi petang siang malam makan food mak dia masak, susu pon mak dia produce.hahaha. TMI), during weekdays, at least she gets to eat my cooking once/day for dinner.

Like yea, seronok membeli groceries tapi malas masak just doesn't sound right - tho it's not like I'll be doing something fancy, last night it was fettuccine carbonara with brown mushroom and streaky beef which was done within 30 minutes. 

By the time I hit the bed, I'm truly drained but pretty contented. Looking at the amount of work done - rasa macam super mak sangat. ha ha.

On a lighter note, I already bought the double stroller, calmly waiting for it to be shipped over. Will write a quick review about it once it's here.

We have 2 months to work on the passports for our upcoming trip - more than enough time to procrastinate . Mine and Myra's expired last year and Shariq is going to have his first passport photo taken - I can't wait.

Meanwhile, I also have to work on the party pack for Myra's 4th birthday. I'm yet to look around for her cake. *lap peluh*

Well, later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker