of.adapting.&.me.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?


ELLIE GOULDING  - Love me like you do.


So yea, what are you waiting for? :P

Anyway, I'm having this playing in a loop in my head these days - finally done with my Ed Sheeran phase.

Life is pretty hectic now. What with the requirement studies for the new enhancement. The infra-upgrade. The stroller dilemma (yea, still deliberating. Fickle-minded much?). The accommodation hunt for our upcoming family getaway and I'm yet to work on the itinerary.

The anticipation for the much awaited *cough* bonus *cough* because I have the need to splurge on something.

I'm a changed person you know? I think that at some point in the recent years, I've stopped being the crazy bag-lady. I've stop ogling over designer bags - okay, I lied, I still like looking at them, but not as much as I did previously.

Sure I still grabbed one or two along the way, but nothing too fancy, you know, none of the almost-habis-gaji-sebulan thing anymore, the last time was during the first few years that I just started working (kot?).  I'm absolutely calmer now, I don't salivate (over those bags) as much too. he he.

On a lighter note, last Monday was the 1st day for the wee one at the daycare. How he's doing? Well, probably better than Myra during her first day in playschool.  Myra was 3 y/o when we started sending her off to school, Shariq just turned one, the younger you send them in, the better they adapt, I guess. It also helps that Myra is around to 'look' after her baby brother. Ada tukang report bila balik rumah. he he.

Back to his first day. He obviously cried a little. Refused his usual dose of milk - he survived on 2 bottles of milk (out of 5) and 3 portions of porridge. He ate a lot. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry - but as long as he's not starving, then I guess that I shouldn't fret much tho I'd direct feed him as much as possible at home (at one point he just refused to open his mouth altogether. he he).

On another lighter note, since he's not taking much EBM at the daycare, I've been able to stock up on my milk stash.  Every cloud has a silver lining, yes?

Moving on, the in-laws (including MIL) will be off for umrah today. Semoga selamat pergi and balik. :)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker