of.weekend buzz.&.me.

Happy Monday! Not. he he.

I'm still feeling pretty sluggish from the I-did-nothing-much-but-I'm-still-tired-to-the-bones weekend.

The wedding's nice except for the facts that I couldn't really stomach the food due to the heat and the bad headache that I got after coming back from the wedding.

I slept the noon away only to wake up to C*** patting me on head like I'm a cat or something whilst asking me whether I wanna tag along to see Atok. Felt sober enough so I followed C***, FIL & BIL for a quick trip to the hospital around 6pm. I don't know about you, but I hate hospitals - especially those old government hospitals, too eerie for my liking. Tsk tsk.

Talking bout hospital. Let's ramble bout our 1st checkup for a bit.

Well, we reached the hospital a quarter after 3pm. Thanks to the heavy downpour and nasty KL traffic. The queue (to see the doc) was pretty long by the time we're done with the registration, urine test screening and whatnot.

We hafta wait for 2 freaking hours before seeing the doc. ha ha. The 1st checkup yang menguji kesabaran, but everything's dandy thanks to the awesome doc. She's owh so motherly and peramah that it helped to ease my nerves for a bit.

We went thru the some normal Q&A sessions, predict the EDD, went through the what-to -do and what-to-eat list and last but not least, a 4D ultrasound.

(note:this is when I'll start to sound cheesy)

Well, to tell ya the truth. I was about to pee in my pants when the gyne started to drizzle the cold gel on my pelvic area(the baby is still hiding somewhere in there since the fetus is still a wee bit on the super tiny side).

Once the transducer touched moi skin, we were able to see the baby as the lil precious was turning and twisting like nobody's business.(I think the gyne sounded more excited than us since she ohh-ed and ahh-ed all the way through the process whilst we on the other hand were too dumbstruck to say anything but "owh, the baby is soo tinnnny"). The gyne searched for the heartbeat and let us listen to it. She measured the baby, showed us the blood flow and whatever not.

The fetus already look like a baby alright, only super tiny as he/she is only 2 inches long at 11 weeks. The gyne even gave us our baby's 1st 3D image for keepsake and I also had my blood taken for blood screening. Owh joy! Not. It was nasty as I had an ugly bruise the next day. he he. I hate needles and I'm a scaredy cat just like that. :P

The next appointment gonna be sometime next month and till then, I have to eat tons of good fresh food(a big freaking no to fast food dan semua yang sewaktu dengannyer), drink tons of fresh milk(like a liter per day tho I'm yet to really start on it) etc.

I'm glad that everything seems to be great so far. Alhamdulillah.

I just hope that it stays that way. Nevermind the queasiness and the suffering - after all it's all in a good cause, we're having a mini-me! Err.. I mean, a mini-us. :P

So yea, I'd post a pic later, provided I'm in an extra rajin mode.

Eh..lupa. It's our 4 months anniversary today. ha ha.


Well, what can I say? I love ya more and more each day. Please love me 100 times more okay? Keep it up with your I'm-so-nice-to-my-wife-that-it's-unbelievable-sometimes attitude. Please don't mind me when it comes to my new and upcoming habit. Please bear with the occasional emotional roller-coaster, after all I'm feeling for two. Please mark your calendar for another romantic dinner this weekend and I want to jalan-jalan, anywhere will do as long as I'll get to bully be with you.(Hey it rhymes!) :P

Enough of mushiness.

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker