of.traveling.&.me.


The other day, I was blabbering to C*** about work and traveling.

I mean, C*** travels a lot for his work trips and whatnot, whilst mine is like so mundane as I'd be in the office most of the time except for the occasional meeting and whatnot.(Like yea, whadayya expect, I'm a geek. The computer and I love each other.)

*pouts*

But..err.. I like the working-environment, the flexi hours and the paycheque.

So yea, I can't win em all.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a getaway for us(tho obviously it won't be anytime soon *sighs*). I'd like to go somewhere new, beautiful and all that. C*** gave me a few options, one being his *cough* 2nd hometown *cough*, Japan.(Sabar jer lah orang tu sedikit perasan, but since he's such a darling, I'll give it to him). But come to think of it, it would be nice to have a travel partner cum tour guide since he's good with the language, places, food(what could be eaten and vice versa), custom and whatnot.

Senang sket macik nak bergumbira eh?


Well, let's leave it at that and come back to it once we're 3 - which is laaaambattt lagi. Must not whine bout it too much.

Anyway,

I'm feeling pretty much like an anorexic these days as more often than not, I'll puke my guts out after each meal including snacks. Aweeesome.(Yea, I used 'puke my guts out' quite often now. How niceee. Not.)

I was craving for koewteaw kerang last night so C*** tapau-ed em for dinner - only to find out that there's no kerang to be seen in moi plate(apekah maknanya semua ini?) but it was rather abundant in C***'s, so C*** had to give me his. he he.(Owh, C*** forced me to reheat everything before dinner, just to make sure those cockles were thoroughly cooked. He's my self-proclaimed dietitian now. )

Nowadays, my normal lunch normally consist of a quarter plate of rice + stir fried vege + vege. I just couldn't digest any curry, sambal, masak lemak or whatever not. The look of its gravy alone make me wanna puke. Haih.

We're going for our 1st checkup at Pusrawi on Friday. I can't wait. No, not really. I can. I'm actually sitting at the edge of my seat whilst thinking of it. Takot - for whatever reason that is, tho the girl who answered my call when I was trying to book for an appointment made it sounds fun.

We're going back to Malacca this weekend for a wedding. C***'s cousin's wedding to be specific. God, don't let me be as lembik as sayur bayam please. I'd like to be useful.

Heard a news bout a friend. It's heart breaking tho it's not like it matters anymore bout how I feel these days(one day you're in the loop, next thing ya know, you're out), but yea, I wish you well.

Everything is still pretty breezy for me, minus the backache and the anorexic thing. Not much of those emotional roller coaster for me(just yet) as I'm not much of a drama queen and yet to force C*** out to the store in the middle of the night to get me anything.

Dad is out of the country for a work trip. Mum's home alone for the past 2 days(but the lil bro's coming home today) so I make it a point to call her everyday(like usual) and blabber as much as I could. Yesterday we talked about her students Kajian Tempatan's written test.

Yea, moi mum is a teacher. She teaches English(but don't blame her when it comes to my crappy English) and recently Kajian Tempatan(as she used to teach high school geography before). Owh, back to the written test, Mum told me some of their answers and it's hilarious (& menyedihkan all at the same time).

Nyatakan perayaan utama untuk kaum-kaum di bawah
Melayu - raya Melayu. Cina - raya Cina. Iban - raya Iban.

Like yea, those came from a standard 4 student, how ignorant could he/she be? Adekah dia baru datang Malaysia naik tongkang?

Well, kids nowadays, they are either too smart or just plain malas.

I'm off.

Need to work on something tho I'm a bit of a sleepyhead today - C*** was in a super chatty mode last night(we still couldn't shut up even after all those chatty years) - tho we're already in bed by midnight, I only managed to take off to la la land sometime before 2am. Whatever for you darling.

Good day.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker