of.surprise.&.me.

C***'s back last night. Yea, I forgot to mention that he's away for a work trip(again).

He even bumped into his FIL (otherwise known as my dad.he he) whilst he was in the airport on Monday. Yea, dad is here in KL for some kind of seminar(I bet he must be tired, baru balik from China dah kena datang KL pulak). He thought that he'd surprise us by calling on Monday night, tengok-tengok menantu dia pulak takda in KL whilst he's around and if nak mengharapkan his daughter to come over to his hotel, it would be irrelevant as she's as blind as a bat when it comes to directions plus he wouldn't want his daughter to drive alone in KL at night, jadi rancangan surprise itu adalah tidak menjadi. he he.

C*** told me that moi dad even invited him to join his ciggie break since he got some time to kill before his departure. Yes, that's sorta awkward right darling? Especially if you're a smoker but neveeeer smoke in front of your FIL out of respect. he he. 2 words, padan muka. :P How bout quitting em altogether? he he. Yea, I'd never sympathize when it comes to smoking. I'm eeeviiil just like that.

On a lighter note, I can't wait to go home for Deepavali( he he,excited macam la sambut). It has been ages since the last time we went back to Kedah. I miss mum's home cooked food(especially her macaroni soup!) and I'm craving for this particular mee goreng mamak(note: mee goreng mamak di KL adelah gagal) and this one particular restaurant's awesome lunch spread, especially the ikan bakar. Owhhh...*salivates*

Last but not least, I wanna see my Yan, mum told me his health is improving bit by bit and I'm feeling bad for not being able to see him as often as I should. This is when I hope that Doraemon's pintu suka hati does exist. :(

Yea, I could be too childish at times for my own good.

Lunch time's over.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker