of.car,dairy stuff.&.me.

It has been three days since I hafta drive C***'s big car to work - all thanks to the fact that my naga is currently hospitalized for some leaking issues(duit duit dimana kau duit) and I won't be able to drive C***'s small car tho my life depends on it(read: it's a manual car, oleh itu saya hanya reti tengok.)

Honestly,the idea of driving C***'s car scares the hell outta me. Like yea, who am I kidding? I don't usually drive such big and equally low mpv (plus it has those fancy schmancy body kit and whatnot,apekah akan jadi kalau terlanggar curb?Hee..let's not go there) - tho I've adjusted the height of the driver seat, it still won't give me a full front view of that big machine(Yes, I'm not blessed with lengthy legs or body). Jenuh la saya terjengok-jengok or I'd sometimes trust my guts and agak-agak whenever possible(which is scary).

Besides the scary factor, C***'s big car is not money-friendly either, considering the fact that the car is not made for town driving. Yea, just when I thought that my naga is the worst ever(among the cars that we own) when it comes to fuel efficiency. Surprise surprise. he he.

Okay, fine. Takde lah surprise sangat sebenarnye since it has a bigger engine compared to my naga, tapi....mengapakah telan minyak as if the oil tank is as big as a bottle of Vitagen(okay, I'm exaggerating). he he. Darling, I can claim the money I've spent on your car or not? :P

On a lighter note, the weekend was a breezy one. We lazed around, we went out for good food, we cooked(okay, I cooked, twice! hah!), cleaned the house whilst C*** was trying to force down liters of fresh milk down my throat the whole time. So much so that he'd go "Dear, drink your milk now!" each time I'm drinking something else but milk.


Drink meh! Drink meh now!

Yea, I'm having a hard time when it comes to the milk(I'm supposed to consume 1 liter of em everyday). I mean, I have no problem whatsoever when it comes to anything dairy related before, but these days, drinking a tiny mug of milk is simply excruciating.

Perhaps I should give my doc a call to update her on my 'situation'. Haih, so much of a situation lah. I blame the throat, it's not what it used to be. I can't stand anything too creamy or oily. It triggers an endless gag-reflex. That's why most of the time, you'd see me having too much of clear soup and soy sauce.

Hmpp..what else? Let's talk about my cravings. Not having much of em these days but on Saturday I craved for coconut juice, ya, tetiba rasa nak minum ayaq kelapa. I've heard so many rumors about ayaq kelapa before, bout how you're not suppose to have it during your 1st and 2nd trimester of pregnancy and whatnot.Tapiiii...mum gave me a green light on it, saying that's it's good and whatnot. Got the same bright green light from my gyne too, so yeah, with the restu from both of the expert. What the heck aight? he he.

So I had a refreshing treat thanks to C*** - of course lah dia join sekaki - and I'm doing finee. Alhamdulillah. :D

Anyway, I can't wait for our balik kampung trip this weekend. It has been soo long since the last time.

Rindu rindu rindu.

Have a great week aight?

Ciou.

2 comments:

WawaMoktar said...

la...meh umah wawa...ayah bli buah klapa muda..air klapa asli lg...
lai..lai...hehe..

MsAnak said...

Hehe.Takpa, dah tak mengidam sangat dah :P

Next time mengidam bleh serbu umah wawa.hehehe

eXTReMe Tracker