of.bitterness.&.me.

Mum's currently in Langkawi for a seminar and lil bro tagged along tho he's supposed to turn on his geeky mood since he's in the midst of his study week. Phbbttt....kids these days, adelah sungguh tak melepaskan peluang untuk merayap. Thanks to Dad(who arranged a rental car for him and whatnot) he's now driving around the island dengan gembira la la la instead of studying. Okay, I'm jealous walaupon it's just Langkawi. ha ha. How did I get so bitter?

Dad, could you please arrange something for me too? Please please please? Four Seasons hotel like last time can ah?

Well, bitterness asides, at least mum promised to buy me tonnes of chocs.

Anyway, moi naga is all good now, but I'm like a quarter of the paycheque poorer since the we couldn't find any local spare parts and hafta opt for the imported stuff. Haih, pity my 8 days old paycheque and me. I could get a decent designer handbag..errrr..diaper bag(?) with that moneh. Yea, moneh flows like water these days so let's hope for a better increment and bonus this year. InsyaAllah the rezeki would come.

On a lighter note, we're almost done with the last cycle of the UAT. Thank God. I'm getting pretty sick of it already. By next week or later today, we might as well start with the stress test. I hope my reporting module would survive the whole ordeal, else I'd have to alter the reporting queries which would be a major pain in the ass. Thanks to its complexity, calculations and whatnot.

Did I tell ya I hate maths? I've been running away from em like forever but who would have thought that a programmer pon kena mengadap maths formulas jugakkkkk(Who am I kidding? Saya adelah seorang geek in the banking sector, of coz it involves a whole blardy lot of numbers). Tsk tsk. Yea, I didn't know how did I make it through all those calculus and statistics papers either. he he. Maybe zaman study adalah sangat gigih, sekarang adalah malas lipas. Not good.

Okay lah, enough rambling.

I can't wait to balik kg, balik kg, balik kg, balik kg!(Annoyed much?he he)

Later then.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker