of.lazy long weekend.&.me.

I'm back from my long weekend. So let's be random for a bit.(Yea yea, I'm repeating the same intro again and again, but guess what? Why on earth should I care? he he.)

o1. Enjoyed a lazy long weekend at home. As usual we did nothing but ate a whole blardy lot. Yea, just when I thought that I won't be eating much due to my current limited palate, but who would have thought that mum could whipped up like 1001 of awesome stuff to fit my taste buds. Ayah tercinta juga turun padang untuk masak for his daughter and SIL(walaupon selepas itu the kitchen bagaikan dilanggar garuda, tapi masakan adelah sedap). Owh I love you mum. Owh I love you dad.Sob sob.

o2. Besides feeding moi tummy, mum also cooked a lot to feed her beloved son in law as if he's as skinny as a stick. he he. Yea, mungkin takot menantunya kurus kerana anaknya yang tercinta adelah tidak rajin memasak sekarang. Well once I'm over these whole hormonal imbalance thing, I'll try to get back to my normal I-cook-everyday self. I'm feeling guilty too for not being able to cook for C*** as often as I should ya know? Tsk tsk, bilakah the kitchen-nausea akan hilang? Bilaaaaa?

o3. I'm still on everything-soupy-and-everything-yang-digoreng-garing-minus-the-oil diet. Yea, still no curry, masak lemak or creamy oily stuff for me. Thankyouverymuch.(Hoh, with this sorta diet, perhaps I could lose 10 pounds...or maybe not).


o4. The other day, I craved for cinnamon rolls. Did I tell ya I love cinnamon? Especially cinnamon rolls, cinnamon sugar sprinkled on hot toast and I absolutely love my hot chocolate with cinnamon. Owh, sodap. Anyway, when I was craving for cinnamon rolls the other day, adelah impian yang tidak menjadi kenyataan since the nearest place with a decent cinnamon rolls are like lightyears away.

So yea, the next best thing that I could think of was the Cinnastix from Dominos - so darling C*** drove me to the nearest Dominos for that dan saya makan dengan gembira, tho it's just breadsticks smothered with cinnamon sugar. I'm so easy to please. Maybe we should be more adventurous next time,yes? :P

o5. Yan is recovering, tho he's complaining bout his limited daily menu - since his food hafta come from the low in sugar, carb, salt and whatnot variety. He even claimed that some the food from his limited menu,especially the oat porridge or high fiber biscuit soaked in milk adelah rasa seperti dedak ayam. he he. I'm glad that he still has his funny bone intact but healthy food are just like that, agak kurang menyelerakan but they're good for you.

Please get well soon. It sadden me to see him immobilized as he always been out and about doing his thing - planting and looking after his pokok, solat at the nearby mosque etc. (The last time I saw him being himself was sometime before puasa, that's like a month after my wedding. Sekarang adelah kesedihan since I hardly know how to react to his condition whilst feeling helpless since I couldn't do much but pray for his well being.)


o6. I was bored last night and I couldn't help but notice the blackheads sprouting on C***'s nose. he he. Like yea, I've pestered him to use the scrub that I placed in his bathroom, tapi seperti biasa, pacar itu adelah malas. Soooo, I gave him a home facial instead.Yes, I'm bored and the sight of blackheads adelah sangat irritating(I'm a bit ocd sometimes) and knowing C***, he just gave in(kerana his other half yang mengalami hormonal imbalance ini memang suka berkelakuan pelik). he he. Yea, stuff that C*** would do to amuse me(I heart you darling and being nice to your wife won't make you any less of a man or a husband.Ustaz Mohd Kazim Elias pon ada cakap.he he)

o7. It's the 1st day for me to drive my naga to work after a week. I didn't realize how easy it was to drive C***'s big car until I drove my naga to work this morning. I was like "Mengapakah rasa berat? Why didn't it go faster faster?" Ya get what I mean? he he. Yer, ini adelah ciri-ciri lupa diri, mungkin patut seriously consider getting myself a new ride.I've procrastinated for far too long. he he. Darling, if GTI tak boleh, Polo also can ah. Yer, mari menabung. :P

That's about it, have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker