of.job, books, cravings .&.me.

So, it's Thursday already and I'm still in midst of stress test yang sememangnya membuatkan saya stress. he he. Yer, bila nak perform stress test on a system, developernya turut menumpang stress which is not good.

To add up to the fun, one of the users called this morning(whilst I was driving to work) to invite me to one of their system briefings(yea, the system which I made myself dengan menderita hati lara kerana the users were hard to work with) . Kononnyer I hafta be there to enlighten them on the technical stuff whilst they are doing the walk-through. Haih, now I hafta go and dig the closet for my formal working attires to make sure they still fit(kerana I dress casually to work). he he.

Anyway work aside, I made C*** promised to take me to the Big Bad Wolf this weekend. It has been ageeees since the last time I got myself some good books, so it's time to splurge a little. Budak yang tamak dan suka habiskan baca buku laju-laju memang suka buku murah supaya boleh beli banyaaaaakk-banyaaaak. Why? I used to feel sorta hmppp...rugi, to finish up reading a blardy expensive book within a day since I'll be like "Eh..dah abis baca,nak baca apa lagi? I should reread supaya lebih worthy" :P.

Yea, I'm a cheapskate just like that(especially when I just started working - with a teeny weeny paycheque, like apekah gila membeli buku mahal dengan banyaknya when you should be spending on some other necessities). So yea, habits die hard, which explains why I'm currently reading Stephen King's Leslie Story for the umpteenth time - besides being cheapskate tanak beli buku baru, it's also due to the fact that I love this book. It has a dark story line tapi berunsur kejiwangan - tho of coz you can't compare Stephen King's kejiwangan with Nicholas Spark's. he he.

Talking about book, it reminds me that I should drag all my books that I keep in the office(under my desk to be exact) back home. Plus I also made C*** promised that he'll read this one particular book yang sangat lah best. he he. Yea, he used to read a lot those days, tapi sekarang dia adelah malas, but the other day whilst we were back in Kedah. He had a sleepless night kerana he insisted on reading a particular book from cover to cover malam tuuu jugak. Hoh, kalau malas tu, malas sangat, tapi dah start baca, tak menyempat nyempat nak abehkan. Tsk tsk. Yea, no point in guessing, he was looking like a zombie the next day. :P

On a lighter note, I cooked for C*** last night and I didn't puke! Woot! Yea, how pathetic is that? Cooking a simple dinner for the other half feels like a huge achievement these days. The fact that C*** complimented moi cooking dan makan dengan gembira adelah membuatkan saya emosi seperti nak menangis kerana terharu. ha ha ha. Yea, I'm laughing now, but seriously, I felt like crying last night. ha ha.(Note:Please note the hormonal imbalance, I'm not usually this mushy). :P

Hmpp..C*** gonna be on a week off next week. Kenapa? Kerana his company adelah baek hati so he got himself a week off for Raya Haji whilst yours truly on the other hand adelah cuti satu hari. Yer, I hear ya, sungguh tidak adil! I'm planning to force C*** to do some spring cleaning but mungkin tidak, kerana kekasih hati adelah tidak begitu rajin, but who knows kan? Mungkin dia akan rajin kerana kebosanan. he he.

Owh, on another lighter note, I'm currently craving for cream puff (Papa Beard's or Sun Moulin's would do), cinnamon rolls and asam laksa. Owh nyum. Must drag C*** to get em this weekend. he he.

That's about it, lunch time's over.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker