of.SAHH.&.me.

Here I am, minding my own business in the office whilst my SAHH(Stay At Home Husband), C*** is sleeping/watching tv/______(insert any relaxing activity here) at home.

Yea, he's in the midst of his week-long break and I'm workinnnggg. Hmppph..

Well, I shouldn't whine much since C*** has been awesome these days, okay scratch that, he's been awesome for like forever. Even more so yesterday since he went out to buy groceries, gutted the fishes(& prawns), took out the trash and cooked for dinner all by himself. How wonderful of you darling, I could absolutely get used to that. :P

On a lighter note, my tummy is showing - just a teeny weeny bit lah(or so I thought) - especially if I'm wearing a snug outfit at home. C***, the ever so wonderful C*** actually think my buncit-ness is amusing, as he would mock me with a fishy look plastered on his face whilst mouthing "budak buncit". Ces..I'm buncit for a reason ya know? At least I have a super valid reason to be buncit and all my jeans still fit.

Owh, I don't know whether it's too early to hunt for the baby stuff but I've been doing some research(cey..research) on some of the crucial stuff. Especially one of those gadgets that would help in the dairy department(I survived solely on BF when I was younger. Kudos to moi mum). ha ha.

Yea, who would have thought that those stuff are freaking expensive. Like, a decent gadget would set me back almost half of my monthly paycheque - as I'd need to find a good one since I'll be working full time and whatnot, so something mobile and efficient is a must. Adekah anda tahu what on earth am I talking about? he he :P

So yea, a research wouldn't be complete without the paperwork. Yes, I have to prepare a so- called paperwork for C***, he's the financier ya know? Jadi haruslah membodek tuan tanah itu so he would get me the one that I WANT. he he. Yea, he's one particular engineer(yang ala-ala OCD at times) so I hafta list out the specs, the advantages and whatnot for each model that I've shortlisted.

Anyway, we're going back to Malacca tonight. I wonder how EID-adha in Malacca gonna be like. he he. :D

Owh, C*** bought everything that I craved for last weekend. We actually went to MidV(to get the asam laksa, cream puff, Juicework etc) and hang out at the Gardens for a bit before heading for a pasar malam for yet another session of fooood hunt. I still can't eat much tho I feel like having loads of stuff these days. If makan jugak in the normal quantity, I'd puke my guts out and feel sorta bitter afterward. Kesedihan sebab makan tapi termuntah pulak. So now I'd usually have some of everything and hand over the rest to C*** to finish. Yey C***! :D

On another lighter note, I need to buy something optical. I have RM500 to spend before the end of this month. Hmppp...apekah apekah? Yes, I'm rabun(there I said it) but am too proud for glasses. I don't look good with glasses, sungguh nerdy & old.( Who needs to be reminded that they are 26 anyway? :P). Glasses just don't gimme the sophisticated-or-whatever-you-wanna-call-it look so perhaps I should go for lasik(tapi mungkin patut tunggu sampai I'm super rabun, as saya sekarang hanyalah slightly rabun). We'll see la hoh?

That's about it lah, suddenly I feel like eating tempe. he he. :P

Have a blessed EID-Adha. Be safe.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker