of.EID-Adha.&.me.

I'm tireeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Got home around midnite only to find out the freshly-made pickled mango(yummeh!) that MIL packed for us spilled in the car.

Well, I was too sleepy and tired to bother much but C*** was terrified.

o1. It's HIS car.
o2. The liquid is acidic for God's sake - it would seep into the carpet and later gnaw at the metal part of the car and the car would be berlubang!(Okay exaggerating much?)
o3. The liquid would leave a pungent smell if not being cleaned ASAP.

Yea, so guess who spent hours cleaning em last night? Well, absolutely not me. I need to sleeeep since I have to wake up for work the next day remember?

I didn't realize when he got into bed, but I bet it was late since he was mumbling "mengantok mengantok" in his sleep when I was kissing him goodbye before dragging my lazy butt to work. Cey..tengah tidoq pon bleh complaint mengantok ka? Tsk tsk.

Anyway, my EID-Adha's a good one. Went for the semayang raya at the nearby mosque(which is like 15 steps away from the house). Had ketupat nasi and kuah kacang for breakfast since I couldn't bring myself to sample the rest of food spread thanks to my limited palate. (Yer, strategy untuk tidak muntah telah berjaya selama 4 hari. Yey me!)

Had yummy lunch afterward and a quick nap kerana tetiba pening tanpa sebab. Woke up and watched some tv with C*** and the rest of the families. Had hot tea, otak-otak and pomegranate for tea. Went out for a quick shopping-trip with C***. After maghrib, we ate some more and headed back home.

Yer, cuti yang memang bagus. We did nothing much but eat.

Well, Raya korban is rather incomplete without the meaty bits aight? So MIL even packed kilos of beef and bones for us to cook back home. Bones ey? Maybe I should turn it into soup tulang. Sounds appetizing but we'll see lah whether I could stomach it later or not. The mind is still playing tricks on me ya know? It's like when I think of some food, adelah rasa macam "owh sedapnyaaaa kalau dapat makan,sedapppp...sedapppp" but I'll ended up feeling nauseous when the food sudah terhidang depan mata. It's just frustrating.

Hmppp..talking bout food, last 2 days I felt like eating porridge so C*** cooked em (with excessive amount of love. :P Sila muntah.) for me. Nothing beats a hot bowl of mushroom-laden chicken porridge with crispy fried anchovies and tempe(tetiba ada tempe, I felt like eating tempe remember?) on the side (especially if you don't have to cook em yourself).


Sungguh gembira. THAT is my kind of food these days. Yes, I forced C*** to eat em too, walaupon kelihatan forced tapi makan bertambah jugak, so my kind of food is not bad after all ey? (Taking credits macam masak sendiri pulak :P).

That's about it lah,lunch's time over.(You should look at my lunch, it's just sad and I just shoved it down my throat for nutrition's sake. Sob.)

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker