.of.final.xm.&.me.

| | |.of.final.xm.&.me.| | |

Dear you,

STOP tickin me off.If you happened to come around and mess up with me again later.I swear that I'll handle it Bush's style - if someone happened to get into your way,mess around with your stuff - wait no more.Kill em!Muahaha!

Err.okie Monster's talkin.

Monster's thingy aside.

Im back!

Ive told ya that I'll be back.Miss me yet?

Well,my final xm for the last sem of Gamma gonna start next week.Aha,next week as in this comin Monday.JOY!

7 papers to go through.How interestin is that?Hafta sit for 5 papers in a row..woo..April 4th - 8th.Wonderful eh?Thats exactly what I need to add up to my I-already-feel-like-dying life.+ve.Owh..right after the 5 days of misery,there's gonna be a looooong GAP -6 days to be exact - which shall be spent wisely.Ehem!

Neway,thx for all the luck and wishes.Yea,hopefully I'll be able to get through everythin without faintin or turnin into a mad dog dinosaur or somethin.Gah gah.Keep it comin aight?

Erm..

Many thx and apologies to you-surely-know-who-you-are and if you dont,there's aint no way that Im goin to spell it out.As you know,I could be quite a pain in the a$$ and pretty annoyin sometimes.I just cant help it.Im really sorry.Honest - Ive been livin like this for the past 3 years.It's like a path without a turnin point.You can either stop and suffer or just move on.Uh..crap

What a gurl to do eh?

Hee..Im off!

Time to activate the nerd-mode.

Later!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker