.of.errr??.&.me.

| | |.of.errr??.&.me.| | |

You are so tempting my dear
You strip away my useless fears
No you don't care that I'm weird
And that's amazing yeah


Why that hafta sound sooo familiar? :
Neway,its still rainin outside.Cats and dogs.

A week to go before the final xm.

3 blardy wonderful assignments to be submitted.

2 excitin presentations more to go.Wah wah..bahagienye.

Another bank-robbery to be planned.Me need another 8k by May.Heehoo!
(Note:Sesape yg duit lebey tu,derma lah kat me.Me sgt desperate ni.Serious. :|)

Owh,another friendly reminder.

Enough of those dont-forget-to-eat reminder thingy.Dont worry darlings,Ive been eatin well since Mun is around - you can actually tell that Ive been tellin the truth just by lookin at my scary face.Honest.

Im off.

Time to finish up all those owh-so-wonderful assignments.

Fear not my love.I shall return. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker