.of.eppy.&.me.

| | |.of.eppy.&.me.| | |

It was rainin cats and dogs earlier today.Alhamdulillah.What a bliss. :D

Well,went out with my darlings yesterday for our desperately-needed dose of retail therapy.Managed to spend some of the hard-earned cash while heedin my Dad's magical words in mind - which magically made me feel less quilty.

A new thing or two wouldnt hurt right Dad?But I got myself..err..2..or maybe 3 or..4 new stuff? Ampun.

Roxy bag.
I-dont-know-why-I-bought-it-but-it-looks-kinda-cute bracelets.
Bunch of cds.
A shirt.

Plus..

Fattylicious lunch at Dave's Deli and sushi for dinner.

Now Im feelin better.Infact,much much more better.(Even though someone forgot to wish me well for ages.Gah gah gah.Saye dah xkisah lagi) :D

Hee..though Im feelin berbunga-bunga and all rainbow-ish inside,some of the people that I know happened to be feelin all whiny and miserable today - my whiny virus dah berpindah rumah nampaknye.

"Me demam :("
"Sis,Im bored.Humor me"
"Uwaa...akak..yada yada"
"Dear,Im fcukin sick x-)"

Err..Sabar yer semua. Everythin gonna be okie dokie soon.Sooner or later.

Take a chill pill.

Tenyum cikit. :D

Jom titun. T_T

Nite.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker