.of.under.the.weather.&.me.

| | |.of.under.the.weather.&.me.| | |

Feelin a lil bit under the weather today,so was everybody.It must have been the misty murky-I-feel-like-faintin air.I was desperately waitin for a miracle,a sudden downfall.Tapi xde pon :(

Erm..today hafta be the be-good-and-duduk-rumah-dediam day kerana saya telah duduk rumah dengan mithalinye hari ini,lunch & dinner pon ade org yang belikan.Baik kan saya?

Heee..apart of my being the mithali one today,I actually think that my trichotillomania is gettin worse,I hafta do somethin about it before I ended up with a bald-shiny-mirror-like head.Owh well,2nd thought - whats the fuss?My tudung is always there to the rescue.So who knows aight?Shhhh... :P

Woooo..so whuts next?

Owh..

Well,Fada called for no particular reason like always.*suprise suprise* Told me that Im the second best thing on the list after Gie.haha!How flatterin bro.Im glad that Im the runner up,coz its gonna be really fishy if Im the first(jeng je jeng :P) - heedin the fact that she's ur gf and Im pet sis AND yea,I miss you too - though I surely dont feel like tellin you that as much as I do to Gie.It surely sounds so blardy a lil bit weird and I actually suprised myself by sayin that.(Note:that hafta be my super-frank evil twin).hehe!If being frank only gives you a heart attack,I'll never ever repeat that again.Promise.

Ey..wait a sec,talkin about that frankly thingy - why does it sounds so normal when it comes to you,Gie and everybody?Why does it hafta be all weird and wrong when it comes to me? :
Utterly weird.

*shrugs*

Ermm..just a thought.

Perhaps from this moment on,I should be more self-centered since too much of considerin,toleratin,missin,thinkin bout someone else rather than myself doesnt really bring me any good,be it for now or the near future.

Dont you think?

that i would be grand, even if i'm not all-knowing
that i would be loved, even when i'm not myself
that i would be good, even when i'm overwhelmed

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker