of.time to double.&.me.

Nope, not talking about doubling up the number of kids, I'm not that crazy yet. I need another year, or two or three. :P

Anyway,we're in the midst of planning our 1st trip as a family of four.

Honestly, our last quick getaway was months ago - and it's only a few hours drive away - and it's starting to irk me when I'm not traveling. Like seriously, what on earth is stopping us? Money? Work? Kerja sampai mati pon tak abis.

Anak kecik? Susah travel? Yeah, that sounds more like us :P

I mean, I'm not much of a globe hunter pon, but I'd like to make it a routine for us to go on our own getaways every now and then, be it near or far.

We didn't go places last year, I was heavily pregnant during the 1st quarter and later, it goes without saying that we decided not to travel with a newborn.

Shariq gonna turn one this month and once he's done with his vaccinations ( MMR & last dose of pneumococcal), mari lah travel.

So yea, during our last trip to Beijing, Myra was almost 2 y/o. We dragged along our trusted Peg Perego stroller and Boba SSC (which has been ever so useful, I climbed the Great Wall with a toddler sleeping on my back).

Now that we have two babies (albeit one is a real baby and the other one is more like a cry baby), I'm thinking of getting my hands on a double stroller. A stadium seating is a must (there's no way around it) and if possible a light umbrella fold.

I'm not crazy about bulky, super expensive strollers, no matter how attractive they look.

I'm practical and a cheapskate just like that. I mean, even with our current stroller pon mak mengah nak fold and unfold (exaggerate sikit), what if it's a huge bulky double stroller. I might as well, sit in a corner and cry - or maybe not. :P

Okay, drama much? - but ya, that's the point.

Did I tell ya I'm not really into super expensive strollers? Like 2k is my limit, anything over that is bleh, it's just a freaking stroller, tapi if I could get my hands on an el-cheapo (but reliable) one, lagi mak gumbira.

I only have 3 strollers in my KIV list, a Miniwalker double stroller (or now known as Merricart from our jiran Spore), Kinderwagon double stroller (from US tapi sebijik macam Miniwalker/Merricart jugak, tak tau who copied who,I think the former. he he) and Cosatto Shuffle All Star stroller.

All of these are within my budget and whilst I was browsing around, I just found out that 2 (the Kinderwagon & Cosatto) of em are being sold way cheaper in our destination country, like here, I want that, take my money already.

T__________________T

Now I'm counting on the possibility of C*** going there for a quick work trip - so that he'd be able to hunt for the stroller before our travel date which equals to penjimatan berganda (RM500 is good money to me, mak bleh beli Fitflop sepasang), else I hafta settle with the the marked up Malaysian price.

Owh, Miniwalker is just around RM1200, cheaper compared to the former two - Malaysian price that is.

Hmpp...

so how now brown cow?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker