of.pictorical.&.me.

I'm currently working at full speed on my current project with the ultimate goal that I would be able to finish everything at least one week before EID - which would bring the tears of happiness to my eyes since I would be able to take days off within the last week of Ramadhan which also equals to happiness coz I'll get to spend more time at home. Owh bliss.

I know I know,puasa pon belum start,last week of puasa lagi la lambat lagi,

but we must plan ahead and not give up on hope aight?

Well,since the project seems to drain me out of my creative juices, it's only logical that I ain't got much to blabber about and whaddaya know? My mind tend to wander off into the geek world these days, I would unintentionally think of the codes, the system flow and whatnot. Like gosh, this is sick. Kat office dah tak sabar-sabar nak balik sebab penat tapi boleh pulak teringat-ingat pasal codes whilst driving home. Like yea,"I should do that for the access checking & maybe I should re-write the code for the reporting". Sungguh unbelievable.

Hmpp..on the lighter note, I finally found enough rajin-ness to transfer a bunch of pics that were supposed to accompany the museum






Yea, I'm not a big fan of myself, I love taking pictures of others(& in this case C***) instead.


and the magical posts.



Those pics just couldn't express how I felt throughout the trip, it was both terrifying and a huge relief all at the same time. Again, no pic of me. he he. Eh ade sikit,nampak lutut. :P


Well, not to forget the pic during the Floral Festival, I'm not the girlish flowery type, but a change is sorta good sometimes.




Please don't mind the various images of moi hands and yes, that is a candid picture & I look sorta hmpp..weird. Well, who cares. Someday, I would like to have a reminder of how I used to look like when I was young and well,weird.


Back to work now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker