of.eventful.weekend.&.me.

of.eventful.weekend.&.me.

I had a great eventful weekend. It started with a good early dinner together with the colleagues on Friday evening - tho I had to waaaaalk till my feet ached before the meal(someone's idea of bersenam sebelum makan) & later discovered that everything at Stila(in Pavilion) was out of stock(yea, Stila tengah nak gulung tikar,so mari stock up on everything,it's dirt cheap I tell ya.)

Where was I? Yes, right after the dinner, I picked up some chewy creme puff for C*** and headed home. C*** came over later and we went out for supper, end of the story.

The next day, I flustered C*** to bring me to the nearest Stila counter which happened to be the one in The Gardens(yer terpaksa berperangai agak vain untuk seketika), everything was steadily running out of stock(again) but I managed to grab some of my favorite stuff, the ever so wonderful smudge pots included. :D Sekarang dah tak payah beli eyeliner untuk dua tahun.I guess. :P

After the successful shopping trip, we had lunch and later went to the National Museum. Yes, you got it right. Akhirnya pegi ke museum. I was glad to be able to cure my curiosity but I was somehow mildly disappointed. The museum was as huge as I remembered but it was somewhat hmpp..empty? I dunno.

Owh well, it only gonna cost you RM2/entrance, so whaddaya expect ey? For what it worth, I hafta admit that it's still sorta informative and money well spent.

On Saturday, we had pasta for lunch and went jalan-jalan at the Lake Garden. The garden? Corny I know, but it was sorta therapeutic. The greenery(the herb garden was nice, we had fun guessing the name of the leaves based on the smell, 2nd thought it was like C*** guessing whilst I'm asking), the cloudy weather and the screaming kids(yang bergembira di playground,too bad I was not under 12.Hmpp..) - all rolled into one.

Something rather different compared to the usual mari hang out di malls date. I had fun.

Later we had a big dinner(after fussing over what and where to eat because it was raining cats and dogs) and got back home, all prepared for another long week. :P

Takde la prepared sangat,pagi tadi malasnye la nak pegi keja.

I'm off now.

Have a good week & be good now.

Tata.

p/s:Kaknaaaaa bebeh..I'm glad that you're coming back. (^__^) Nanti boleh bergembira bersama-sama okies? I misss you like mad. Tsk tsk. Tunggu bulan 6 pon lambat.Haih.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker