of.the.odds.&.me.

of.the.odds.&.me.



I've been wanting to watch Australia since forever, but each and every time I'm lying on the bed(specially the one that I got FOC from C***♥),covered with the it's making me feel very sleepy comforter - all ready for a good movie,banyak la pulak halangannyerr.

The odds usually happen when I'm already half way through I'll somehow gonna be dragged into a deep sleep(I just can't keep myself awake after midnite anymore,bleh!) or magically reminded that I have a batch of laundry in the washing machine(or belum gosok gigi,nanti kalau tertido camne? Tapi lepas gosok gigi terus terlupa pasal movie.Haih) or pleasingly distracted by a call and the sort.

Last night was not an exception. I was a little more than half way through when C*** called and an hour later when we were done with the talking(we're not done,but well mane boleh cakap sampai pagi?), I noticed that the screen was already blank and it was already late.

So between getting back to the movie or sleep(sebab esok keje), I settled for the latter.

There you go,perhaps the movie's just not for me or perhaps I should quit trying to watch a movie on week nights altogether.

Movie aside.

Dad called earlier today and he was like

"Did you read the newspaper today?"

Being me, I simply said no tho I knew which news that he's actually referring to. It must be the tragic bus accident.

God.

Kenapekah ada such news when I'm going back home this weekend by









bus?


p/s:Lets pray for those ppl who perished in those unexpected nitemare.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker