of.traveling.light.&.me.

of.traveling.light.&.me.

I've been busy, like super busy. I have few projects on hand and now I hafta help someone with his project so I'm like dead busy.

Anyway, I went back home during the weekend. It was short but sweet tho I almost freeze myself to death on the way back - thanks to the fact that I forgot the sweater, pashmeena or the sort.

I wanted to travel light and simple, perhaps it was way too light and way too simple so perhaps I hafta think twice whenever I decided to do that again becauseeee whilst I was at it I almost turn myself into an ice mummy and mum thought that the footwear that I brought back was hmmpp..inappropriate.

Inappropriate? Did I wear stilettos(heck, I don't even wear stilettos) to the wet market?No but on Saturday when mum thought that it's a good idea to drop by at the grandparents' place for a visit and when I was walking to the car whilst mum was getting into the car, she suddenly stopped and gave me the what the hell are you wearing now look and was like

Mum:"Could you please do not wear that selipar tandas?
Me:"Selipar tandas? Ma, it's an expensive selipar tandas. Cute what? Ada blink-blink.
Mum:"I don't care. Tukar."
Me: T__T

Apparently Mum thinks that all slippers are selipar tandas, no matter if it's as cute as this



or this



Haih, the black one is how my selipar tandas (almost) looks anyway.

Cuteee what?

Ok la, it might not look as new but boleh la tahan jugak. he he.

Perhaps it's a cue for another round of shoe shopping. :D

Back to work now, have a great week ok?

Tata.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

same like my mak la dear..
dia rasa cara me jalan pun mcm tak senonoh je kalau pakai siper camni..

MsAnak said...

Exactly, penat me mencari slipar yg comel.hehe

eXTReMe Tracker