of.back.&.me.

of.back.&.me.



I'm back! Miss me? :P

I bet some people are wondering whether I'm still alive or dead.

Anyway, I'm pretty much alive tho the workload is killing me. I've been stationed in the other office(which located in the bank hence the lack of update,apekah gunanyer ada internet id kalau yahoomail pon diblock? Haih.) to work on a critical project.

It's been fun working on something new and different tho I swear that I got a whole bunch of zits due to the stress.

Oleh itu encik boss,would you mind giving me more moneh next year? hehe.

Work aside, I had a great weekend. Managed to pick a movie to watch with C*** - which is sorta hard coz most of em are pretty crappy, the titles alone made me cringed in terror especially the rempit one with a hideous lame title, like Mr.Director what the hell are you thinking? Sudah-sudah laaa tuu.

Apart from the movie, I had another round of a retail therapy and next time I hafta remind myself to steer away from anything black. I should start to wear purple, red or some other vibrant color more often.

On a lighter note, I'm going back home for the long weekend and I owe the baby brother a birthday gift. Well, it won't be a gift gift, it might be something like here's the moolah so go and get yourself something nice gift, he's a wee bit on the mata-duitan side so I skipped the what the hell am I suppose to get him phase, simply great for me.

I'm off now. Have a great week and a fabulous long weekend ahead okie?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker