of.inquires.&.me.

of.inquires.&.me.



To someone who asked bout the movie that I watched recently,well sadly it's a so so movie - Uninvited. Nothing to shout about, especially knowing that it's just another remake of an equally lame Korean horror movie.

*sighs*

What to do? I was aching for a movie and was in a mood for something scary(Jangan tegur is not included, the last time I watched a Malay horror movie I ended up laughing like crazy). So there you go lah kan?

On a lighter note, someone mentioned that my life seems to be breezy these days. Well, tell ya what bro? I'm somewhat thankful that it is but more often than not even when it's on the tougher side I would prefer to keep it low. I'm trying not to whine and go meroyan too much these days.

Thinking of how I actually need to be more thankful for stuff that I have(tho I wouldn't mind having millions in the saving account and a new 4wd), the eventful life that I lead, the great flexible job that I own, a loving understanding family, a bunch of wonderfully crazy darling, a handful of wacky cousins(& Kakna bebeh is coming back,Kakanda kassim babaaaa!! :P), an amusingly wonderful loving C***(tho he sometimes gets on my nerve) and whatnot.

So lets leave the whine and dine for later eh? Plus everything is truly blissful for me these days tho I hafta admit that my tetiba emo over pesky stuff attitude sometimes turned it around. Do blame it to the hormonal imbalance,it's not me you see? Seriously. :P

On another lighter note, I need to send the car for a quick oil change and whatnot. Will need C*** to help with that & to Kakna bebeh - Jom!!!Row row row your boat. He he.

I'm off now. Later.

4 comments:

a f t e r . 6 . said...

anak bebeh..can u pls ask mr perodua whether he has extra boat for me? i need a ride when i'm back..ahahahah:P

MsAnak said...

Will do,what kind of boat do you want? he he.

Kat kilang tu banyak, we'll go and pilih2 :D

a f t e r . 6 . said...

ohoho..not a boat as if to ride..ni boat untuk buat laki lah...ahjahahahahahah

MsAnak said...

Buat laki? Ooooo..nanti kita g man-hunting bersama2. hehehe

eXTReMe Tracker