of.sore.&.me.

of.sore.&.me.



I woke up this morning with a sore right arm. I reminded myself that I didn't get myself involve in any heavy lifting yesterday(cause this kind of sore and throbbing pain usually appear after a series of weight lifting and the sort) but later realized that I had a series of mendukung my cousin's son around the house sessions and the little bundle of joy weighted 8kg.

Yea,he's approximately 3-4 months old and already weight that much and perhaps I should take it as a sign for me to start lifting some serious weight or something ya know? - because the only part of me which never stop working out is the brain and nothing else(okie, perhaps the face muscles too every time I laugh like mad at C*** jokes).

Yer,ciri-ciri seseorang yang malas bersenam di situ and now ever since I drive to work, obviously lah langsung tak bersenam compared to my LRT days - at least I used to walk back and forth to the LRT station previously (tho it's just like 4 minutes worth of slow walk) and what about now?

Now I only walk to the car which is like what? 20 steps away from the elevator?

*sighs*

I seriously need a good health regime and I'm going to start it off with walking.

Sooo..hmpp..C*** darling, lets go to the mall or something and start walking(and shopping and sipping on Juicework whilst we are at it).

Berusahalah!

Owh, have a great week.

Tata.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

sis rindu masa uni years, jalan kaki jejauh gi balik kelas.. walaupun ada bas.. sungguh rasa sihat selepas berjalan sejam.. wlupun hrp2 takde la bau badan pulak bila smp kelas..hehe

skrg ni, suruh naik tangga gi naik office atas pun mengah..

seriously, lepas dpt kerja pertama i gained like 5 kgs more.. and now toksah cerita.. hehe, tp ada reason - babies.. :p (yelah tuuu)

MsAnak said...

Me belum sampai tahap mengah kalau naik tangga, tapi kalau lift heavy weight lama2,mmg tangan adelah sakit the next day.

Nampak sgt la xbersenam kan.hehe.Otot2 terkejut.:P

Sis takpe laa gain weight,ade reason baeekk punya.hehehe

eXTReMe Tracker