of.shoes.&.me.

of.shoes.&.me.


My chaotic mix of emotions


If (half of) my emotions could be interpreted in a single image. That hafta be it (for now).

One sec I'm obliviously happy and the next sec a killing me softly blister just keeps on agonizing me(apekah pedihnya terkena airrrrrr or when it brushes against my jeans) - perhaps that's why I'm utterly blessed to be able to dress casually to work, like seriously I couldn't wear a pair of a proper working shoes without having em biting on my feet.




Before someone comes and tell me to quit from being a cheapskate and invest on an expensive pair, lemme assure you that I've bought them all.

No matter if it's one of those pretty elchepo one that I bought on impulse or one of those pair that burned a hole in my pocket.

Again, before someone urges me to get those gel-like padding thing - I already bought em too. Like kenapekah kurang berkesan?

So yea that why I hate meetings(like the one I had yesterday). Meetings call for a proper formal attires + a proper pair of working shoes(which obviously hates me) & I'm so determined to show up with a semi-formal pair of footwear for my upcoming meeting next week.

Why am I starting to be vain over a blister?

It's all because I hafta wash em feet for like 7 times a day during wuduk & shower dan ianya adelah pedihhh & sorta frustrated kerana tidak dapat memakai kasut dengan bahagia.

*sighs*

At least I should be thankful for having em feet? Tho they are wierdly shaped feet.

Back to work.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker