of.thankful.&.me.

of.thankful.&.me.



Hey psycho stalker! Do you wanna sign up? I bet you would be the most eligible candidate. Fret not, it's FOC! :P

Anyway, thanks for worrying. Worry not, I would be married faster than you would expect. I think you should be more worried bout yourself tho ( nobody loves someone who's pathetic and bitter ya know?).

Many thanks for the concerns.

Tata.

p/s:Perhaps you could leave me more great comments when you are no longer a chicken shit anonymous(tho I understand that people like you are just like that- sengal & penakot). :D

2 comments:

a f t e r . 6 . said...

owhh...stalker..Anak Bebeh, I think that's ur secret admirer just trying to grab ur attention in d most peculiar & irritating way! I bet dia keje satu tmpt dgn Anak..ahehe;)

MsAnak said...

Naah, it's not. he he. That's one thing I'm truly sure of. He he. Adelah tu someone sengal yang penakot. hahaha

eXTReMe Tracker