of.hectoring.&.me.

of.hectoring.&.me.



C*** texted and whined bout being hungry when I've already done with my so called dinner on Monday - I just stuffed my face with butterscotch toast, a quarter mug of choc milk and was about to feed myself with a bottle of Vitagen - I could just say that I'm full and feeling rather mellow but when he asked me out for dinner(& he was craving for nasi lemak then), I immediately nodded my agreement.

It was not for the orang gila ramai tho it was raining nasi lemak, but it was more of the fact that I'll get to hector C***. I find it somewhat relaxing, it works way better than one of those aromatherapy candles that I bought. :P

Anyway, work is piling up like you wouldn't believe but I'm sorta stalled over here coz I'm in a pile of doubt over something. I can't just code it only to be told that it's not how they want it to be, isn't it?

I won't burn my brain cells for nothing, so I would just wait for the confirmation whilst adding some finishing touch to my project that gonna be deployed tomorrow night.(Keje malam pulak, owhh nooooo.Okay drama.)

DB scripts - checked!~

Implementations scripts - checked!~

So it seems like I'm all set for my 3rd deployment of the year.Hmpp..

Owh, on a lighter note, we gonna have one of those department appreciation dinner thing on Friday at Pavilion. Yey to another round of butt-plumping event.

On another lighter note, I have tonnes of stuff to do during the weekend. I have the car water spray to be fixed(C*** will do a DIY if possible), the power-window(hafta be checked), nice dinner(ehem!), a homemade pasta lunch(an undying crave),a short educational trip and whatnot.

Owh, one of the nice kakak at home is leaving, she got a good job offer back in her hometown so she's leaving. Boohooo.

I'm off now. Need to bug the users to confirm on the requirements. Haih.

On a happier note, I'll get to hector C*** again tonite. :D

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker