of.brother.&.me.

of.brother.&.me.



Hmpp..dial to get online at 21? Not really. :P

Well,today's my baby brother 21th birthday, apparently he's not quite a baby anymore tho I could still name him as one of the most mengada person in the world.

Someone who always manage to talk his way through everything, I do mean everything. Be it the parents, the gurls(a talent that I wish he doesn't have coz it gives me headaches) and whatnot.

He's good with words, the kinda kid that would stun you with his clever words and I sometimes hate his guts for that(yer kerana his reasoning adelah kadang kala menyakitkan hatiiii).

Anyway, be good kid. Good luck with your LLB. Do make us proud aight?

God bless.

Owh, slow down on the sweet talk will ya?Study dulu, jangan asyik nak menggatal.

Back to work now.

p/s: The weekend story gotta wait.

4 comments:

kak na ler said...

betul betul kak na sokong...study dulu..jgn asyik menggatal...ahehehe!

MsAnak said...

Muahahaha..nanti kakna balik,please tell him that.hihi

kak na ler said...

i hope i wont bump into gambo 'langgar2 pipi'...hahaha..ops..nanti kena ban:P

MsAnak said...

Haha.Gambar2 mcm tu mmg fav bdk2 sekrang but you wont bump into mine.

I aint got any. At least not yet.hahaha :P Tunggu lepas kawen je la.hahaha

eXTReMe Tracker