of.issues.&.me.

of.issues.&.me.



"No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it’s only a question of degree."


Blardy true indeed, else I wouldn't have someone psychotic stalking me. he he.

Please lemme know what on earth do you have against me, I would be truly delighted to know. Like seriously.

Did I flirt with your boyfriend?(I don't think so, I only flirt with mine :P)

Did I live a life owh so glorious that you can't help but be envious?(Which is truly doubtful. I didn't get myself an LV and flaunt it here and say things like "Tengok la bag yang I terbeli tadi,murah jeeeeeerrr" ya know?)

Did my crappy writing irritates you?(Owh well,you should stop coming here at the 1st place, it's not my fault if it kills you not to come, isn't it?)

Did my geeky work life annoys you?(Whaddaya expect? I'm a computer slave.)

Did I write too much about C*** that you are so blardy sick of it?(Well,he's a part of my ecosystem. It would be hard not to write about him.)

Well,truthfully,I don't blardy care but I'm as curious as a cat, so it would be great if you could gimme some idea.

I have nothing against people not liking me(coz I don't like certain people either), but it would be nice to know.

Just in case I would like to keep people like you away from me, then I would know what to do, ya see?

You would be a great help. Thank you in advance.

Owh, happy weekend. :D

Tata.

2 comments:

kak na ler said...

drama queen habis:P

MsAnak said...

Haha.I love drama :P hihihi.

eXTReMe Tracker