of.urge.&.me.

of.urge.&.me.

Right now whilst scratching my head for stuff to write, I can't help but get a wee bit irritated by the squeaky sound made by the cleaning ladies.

No no, they do not squeak(tho one of them shamelessly pried on me whilst I was on the phone with C***). They are currently cleaning the mirrors(which doubles as the office walls, yes everything is transparent over here) outside, and the squeaky sounds come from the squeegees going up and down against the mirrors.I reckon that they need to change the rubber blade or something. Agak menyakitkan telinga, I tell ya.

Anyway I've been having this urge to go to the museum. Why you ask? I can't tell for sure,I just feel like it. I think it's gonna be fun.

Plus the last time I was there, I was at the age that couldn't be bothered much bout history(I was 9 or 10, I think), let alone all those priceless artifacts,articles and whatnot. I might oohs and aahs over it then,but that's all about it.

Now I can't even imagine how the museum is - tho I drive by the building everyday. :P

So yea, lets drag si pacar for a visit this weekend(C***, I hope you're up for it). Weee... :D

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker