of.calls.&.me

of.calls.&.me.



I'm sorta free now. Okie, I lied. I have piles of work waiting to be done but I'm waiting for the requirements agreement, UAT sign off and whatnot so I could be considered free.

Anyway, earlier this morning whilst waiting for the QA team to deploy the changes that I made to UAT. I took the time to pay the bills online and whilst browsing the itemized bill of my celly.

I noticed that the number of calls that I made skyrocket compared to last month which is funny coz March is to-date the busiest month in my work calendar but somehow I managed to spend more time on the phone.

Hmpp....perhaps it's due to the fact that I hafta vent a lot when I'm stressed out(which usually involved C*** or Mun) and I make it a point to call mum everyday whilst I'm on my way back from work plus all those short just-because calls to C*** and whatnot.

Talking about calls, it has been ages since the last time I spent hours talking to someone on the phone that I basically forgot how it feels(Yea,zaman bergayut di telephone sudah tamat,even with C*** ever since we could see each other a lot now).

So when C*** called me on Wednesday nite(like an hour after our dinner), I thought that it's going to be just one of those 5 minutes lazy good nite talks but it wasn't.

The call actually lasted for 3 hours and none of us realized bout it until we got cut off and accidentally looked at the clock( I bet if it's not for the fact that we hafta get up for work on the next day, we could have spend the night blabbering away until dawn.)

I hafta smirk at the fact that we could still talk to each other for hours without having any of those whaddaheck am I supposed to say now moments. In fact, we are pretty good in talking to each other for hours during our undergrad years whilst being thousand miles away from each other.

Back in those years we used to talk each and every single day and night for hours which usually started by midnite until sometime before subuh.This was particularly true during our final year in campus(when it's all about course works and classes were rare) or those days without morning classes.

Yea, you could assume that it's something with the the equality of a lovesick(perhaps it is. :P ) but it's more of the fact that you actually have someone to talk to(whilst working on the assignments and whatnot.Multitasking baby!) everyday besides your friends.

It was sorta weird back then, but fun nevertheless. :D

Works calling.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker