♥of.irritated.&.me.♥


Kakna bebeh!!!!!!! When are you coming back? Lets lepak-lepak together this weekend. Dah balik lum weekend ni? hehehe. :P

Moving on, well I had a fattening weekend, like yea, what's new with that? - & I still couldn't get myself to write bout last weekend, perhaps it's a sign I should stop rambling bout my weekends for a bit, ey?

Anyway, how could you stop being so irritated by someone who clearly loves you? Like I know he meant well and all but why? Why can't you just be persistent for a bit?Would it be so hard to tell me of your wishes instead of following mine?

Sometimes it gets a bit wee tiring to be the one to decide & I'm one of those people who couldn't stop considering others tho I don't have to at the 1st place, sungguh annoying perasaan itu like he would go "tak kisah lah awak nak makan ape,boleh jer" and I would be like "betul ke ni? ke terpaksa?" Haih.

I hafta admit it's pretty great to have the freedom to choose. Like "dear, I feel like having this" - okay, "and yeah, I wanna watch this too"-okay & lets all be clear that he's just being his normal non-fussy self & none of those mengikut cakap sebab nak ambil hati crap coz if it is, he might be out of his mind by now due to my fickle-minded nature.he he.

I know this gonna make me sound sorta strange, someone gonna go "tu pon nak complaint? Bersyukur je lah". Like yea, I'm thankful, it's not like I'm not but I don't know, I'm just being my complicated-self I guess, but no, I don't like to be dominated(inside joke :P).

Owh well, have a great weekend.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker