♥of.addiction.&.me.♥



I noticed that I rambled endlessly on my pet peeves these days. Well, blame it on the workload coz whenever I'm tense, I tend to rant a little, okay fine, a lot.

Talking about pet peeves(here we go again.See? I just can't refrain myself), I particularly hate those people who would blindly add someone on FB, especially me - coz ya know, turning my FB into Friendster(where everyone would just add anybody for God knows what sake) is the last thing I wanna do.

The hell with those I have more friend than you do losers , I would be content knowing that I actually know those 157 people in my FB rather than those 300 ppl in Friendster that I hardly know - tho I hafta digest the fact that I might be one of those kesian people without much friend to brag about.

After all its the quality and not the quantity that matters,no?

Err..I digress. Where was I?

Yes, I hate those people because once they sent their Add Request, I would be sending them a message asking whether I actually know them and just yesterday a guy sent me a request & instead of approving him, I sent him a short message asking whether we actually know each other(since some of my friends refused to use their real/usual name and some were like hiding behind those weird fictional names),so harus lah kita bertanya dengan bersopan mana lah tau kot-kot kenal,kang terus reject kena cop sombong pulak. Haih.

Anyway, instead of replying my message with a simple

"No, we don't know each other but I just thought we could be friend"

This awesome guy decided to write

"hanya seorang hamba yg fana,jika tak sudi berteman... silahkan abaikan"
(yer saya copy bulat-bulat replynya)

With that equally great answer, the lucky guy just won himself a WTF Award from me. Congratulation dude. This world would be such a better place with people like you.

Not!

Like seriously, I hate those hanya seorang hamba yang fana sort of answer, like cmon I know all of us memang seorang hamba yang fana, but that's not what I wanna hear. At least jawab la "I'm a friend of your friend" ke, ape ke.

Is that too much to ask?

Moving on,

Hmpp..well, on a lighter note. I have a new song addiction. This time round it's Te Amo - popularized by Rihanna tho I actually prefer the male version by James Fauntleroy coz if you listen to the lyric rather carefully, you would realize that it sounds kinda gay if it comes from a woman, plus I always luv guys with such voice. Google it to appreciate it. he he.

What? Malas? Okay fine, here it is.



I'm off now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker