♥of.dream.&.me.♥


I dreamt of my childhood friends last night which reminded me of an endless trail of memories.

It specifically reminded me of

  • Nuris(short for Nurissufia, the spelling might be off). A playmate which happened to live few doors away whom I went to school and Iqra' class with. A real joy to be friend with I should say. We would play together after school along with her equally cute little sister, Hanis and lil bro, Fizi(which happened to be my lil bro's classmate, both of em are already 21 now,not so lil anymore ey?)

    We grew apart when I moved to a new place and the last thing I heard of her was the news that she got herself into a boarding school which is like ageees ago. If has been forever since the last time we met that I reckon we wouldn't notice each other tho we're like 3 steps away.

    Somewhere at the back of my mind, I wish we could meet again.

  • Siti Sarah @ Siti Hajar(yup, both of em are her name alright). She's my next door neighbor. She would come to my home often bearing food from her mum. he he. Her parents supposed to be living in Kulim now.

  • Annur. A classmate and a bubbly friend to begin with. If I remember correctly, she's an army brat or police,either one.

  • Amy Maisarah. Another classmate and her mum made one of the best nasi lemak sambal kerang ever(well, it was one of the best then, to my 7-10 years old tongue). I still keep a pic of her(with her curly hair) and Annur somewhere.

  • Sakhiyatul Naim. One word to describe us is different. I'm like..well, like what I am today whilst she's the ahli usrah type. We were such an odd looking pair but she was so sisterly to me that all those differences didn't matter.

  • Maizatul Akmal. We went to the same school for 3 years during high school before I moved to another school(did I tell you my family moved a lot? Macam nomad). We shared a lot of stuff. We even had our own secret code. We wrote to each other regularly for the first 2 years then we just,hmpp..drifted apart. I bet all those undergrad stuff and the distance took its toll on our friendship. When will I see you again?

Besides the listed ones, I also got a chain of blurry images of others - of the ones that came in and out of my life for the past 24 years and yea, regardless of the existent of FB and whatnot, I failed to hunt em down. Like, didn't I get the spelling right or are they not into FB and the sort? Haih.

Takkan nak masuk jejak kasih kot? Ade lagi ke jejak kasih?

Well, I'm off.

Tata.

p/s: I want carrot cake for iftar.Nyum.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker