of.being.anal.&.me.



I had an eventful weekend & I shall write about it pictorially - but that hafta wait until I got the pic from C*** or until I've gained enough rajin-ness and whatnot.

Till then, I shall ramble bout my anal-ness, coz ya know, I'm sorta fussy and could be rather anal bout certain stuff and I wholeheartedly admit it.

  1. I could not stand absurd or nasty looking set of teeth, it reflects a poor hygiene to me tho it's rather unfair to judge since some of them are not hygienically nasty, it's the gene - more or less the same with the nails, some of us are blessed with the owh so long and beautiful nails whilst some of just stubby.

    Anyway,this teeth thing reminded me of an ex(should I even call him that? It was like the most uneventful few months of my life,okay lets not go there) that happened to own such teeth and I'm almost thankful when we broke up. Okay that's sorta evil, but seriously if we were going to end up together, how to be all lovey dovey like that?Agak kurang menyelerakan.Hmppp...I'm sorry,our future is rather bleak.

  2. It's kinda hard to explain,but I like my closet to be well organized. Sorted by colors and group - formal clothes, baju rumah, baju tido, baju untuk golek2 dalam bilik, tudung etc. The same goes to the stuff in my room. When I fixed something to a certain place, I'd like it to be there,all the time(unless I'm using it) coz it irritates me to locate misplaced stuff.

  3. Okay, this gonna make me sound pretty weird, but I could tell if someone's been drinking from my box of milk or orange juice because I unintentionally remember how I put it in the fridge(the positioning I mean) & how heavy or light the box is compared to the last time I held it. Okay, I'm not stingy(no matter if I sound like a cheapskate most of the time) but returning home whilst looking forward to a nice cold glass of juice only to find that the box is already as light as feather adelah mendatangkan marah. Suku glass pon tak cukup,apekahh??? This is more likely when my lil brother is around. Tsk.

  4. I'm a nose person, therefore, something or someone that smells less intriguing gives me headache and 0.9 possibility of puking. Seriously. I couldn't stand harsh foul smelling perfumes(air freshener for cars included), the intoxicating and overpowering smell of food in closed air-conditioned room & cars (no matter how yummy the food is) & bad BO.


Hoh.Lets put a stop to that now coz it would be a never ending list.

On a lighter note, I'm thankful to be blessed with C*** who knows how to come up with a simple act of thoughtfulness when I didn't expect him to be. Thankyouverymuch.

& yes, I'm loving the new shampoo walaupon membuatkan rambut jadi too smooth sampai nak ikat pon asyik tertanggal-tanggal dan menyebabkan kerugian kerana kehilangan getah rambut yang fancy schmancy - mungkin patut ikat dengan getah sayur jer untuk langkah penjimatan berganda.Hmpp...

Have a great week now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker