of.planning.&.me.


It's just Thursday but I cannot help from planning - of what to do, where(& what) to eat, what to buy during the upcoming weekend, I'm very futuristic and well-planned just like that.(2nd thought, not really. My hectic life did that to me.)

Well,I hate not to have anything to do and somehow stuck at home with pretty much nothing.

We have the cable tv, sure yes but too much tv is boring.

I have the laundry to do, yes but since I have been doing the laundry twice per week on average, I have nothing much to wash after all - except when the mari membasuh all the towels and bed sheet weekend which comes once every 2 weeks.(Yer, tidak rajin nak menukar everyday or every week you see? Tu pon ngelat gi hantar dobi.he he.)

I hate being home alone(yea, most of the housemates will be MIA).Therefore,weekends for me are the perfect time to spend with the loved ones(yer la, weekdays tak sempat. Especially for 9 to 7 person like me.hehe).

However having good friends who are mostly attached to someone or something - well,I'm not complaining(not much anyway), I know how occupied they are during the weekdays, it only logical they wanna spend it with their loved one kan? Plus everybody is busy getting married these days. So yea, more often that not, I would be spending my weekend with beloved cousins and C*** or back home with the parents.

Sooo..for this coming weekend. I'm booked for a lunch date(& a wee bit of jalan-jalan included) and a get-together dinner with the cousins on Saturday. Sunday on the other hand would be spent on satisfying an undying crave for black pepper beef pasta, a quick shopping spree and the usual weekly groceries shopping with C***.

Having those stuff planned out = as happy as a clam me.

*sighs in contentment*

Till then, back to work. :P

Esok baru kita start Friday blues okay?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker