of.recall.&.me.


and in case you're wondering, I don't really walk around with a parrot sitting on my hand everyday coz if I do, you might as well call me MsAnak the pirate, arr arrr - tho I would like to believe that I'm looking hot pretty much everyday.(Okay,you may puke now :P)


Anyway, sorry for the lack of update. No no, I have no loyal readers to be sorry for. I'm actually apologizing to myself since when I'm all wrinkly and old like a raisin(that would be like 30-40 years from now, God willing), I would be wondering to myself what I've been doing during those particular days, whether there's anything eventful or whatnot, coz ya know? I'm old, forgetful and all that, so yeah, what I've been doing for the past few days again?

Hmpp...

Lets see what I could recall, shall we?

  • I spent the weekend at home, helping mum with the curtains. No, not making em,but washing em. Why are they sooo up high and how on earth did I not realize that there were like 3 layers of curtains for each window frame? Beauty is truly menyusahkan indeed, and they are so blardy heavy, tsk tsk.


  • All those hard work were exhausting, so it's only logical for me to stuff my face like an oink oink, coz there's nothing better than home-cooked food, even the usual honey lemon tea tasted sweeter(padahal terlebih honey).


  • Lil bro's freshly modified car sounds like a motorboat, like I love the newly added bodykit and the pearly white and black paint-work and all, but the deafening sound of it make me sick, a merely 10 minutes ride would make me feel like puking twice. Haih. Thank God C***'s ride is not as loud.


  • Owh, yea, just a thought. Konsortiu* Bus sucks. I would suggest them to fix their ticketing system, it sucks big time. How's it even possible to reserve and print out a ticket for a specific time and date that are long overdue then the stupid no return/change policy? Nak untung cepat kah?
That's about it,lelain dah tak ingat.

On a lighter note, there would be a Valiram Group warehouse sale at one of the bank's offices for the staff(yea,exactly in the office building,like how convenient is that?) - the one that I used to frequently visit during my deployment and whatnot. So my dear users, sapa nak ajak saya meeting di sana esok? or lusa? hehe.

I'm off now,have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker