of.long.weekend.&.me.

I'm back!

I'm glad to report that my loong weekend has turned out to be great. Very relaxing and somewhat eventful.

Bkt. Tinggi was sorta soothing and fun(read: if lazing around sipping coffee whilst eating pastry in a French-theme resort sounds fun to you) minus the fact that it's pretty hot up there during the afternoon,it was windy,yes but hot.

It burns my skin hot(or maybe it's just me, I don't go out much under the sun these days.he he) & the roads heading up to the Colmar Tropicale made me wanna puke twice. Yup, I'm prone to a high-level of dizziness when it comes to such twisted highland roads. So, next time I feel like enjoying a French-theme holiday, I might as well go to France instead - provided I have the moolah that is.

I don't feel like writing much bout the trip, so lets the pictures do (most of) the talking aight?(Pardon moi for the bad pic, I'm lazy just like that. :P)


We got there around 4p.m, the weather was pretty bright and windy. The whole French-theme thing is pretty nice, I especially like this particular purple building with cute little pink windows(not in the pic.hehe).



I got a pretty neat room with canopy bed, walk-in closet and a nice lil balcony facing the serene looking golf course. It's a view worth walking up to,seriously tho the picture doesn't do it justice. Please blame the bad photography skills plus the bad camera. Nampak macam hutan. :P



I personally like it better during the night. The cold breeze, the lights and all. Yet it's ain't that cold, I have no need for em sweaters.



I have a thing for cute animals, so it amuses me to no end when I bumped into 2 pairs of swans(a pair in white and another in black) in their pond. The swan was merely inches away when I took this particular photo but I was too chicken shit to touch its head, tho I really wanted to. Yer, takot kena geget.

Owh yea, to prove the cold weather, here's a pine-cone. he he.



Spot the swan!


We only spent a night in Bkt. Tinggi since the parents thought it's better to spend the rest of their weekend in KL with shopping sprees(now I see,where my semi-shopaholic genes come from). We got back in KL by Friday noon. Checked-in at The P.Pacific & off we went.Shopping sampai sakit kaki and bloated - due to the fact that dad would suggest that we should have a drink each time one of us whined from aching feet. He would go "Okay,jom gi minum dulu." T_T

The parents went back home the next day(Saturday) and my weekend went on with a quest for chicken rice which C*** bragged about earlier. I hafta admit it's good. Kakna bebeh, nasi ayam garing tu pon kalah.hehe.

After a hearty chicken lunch,we later went to meet up with Pacik Yusran, owh pacik anda sudah kurus :P - which is great, keep it up else you'll ended up like C***. Haha. Who would have thought that C*** would be this comel now? Okay, I'm exaggerating but he's been such a good sport to me, I hafta be thankful for that - regardless of everything else. hihi.

Owh yes, thanks again for the cute colorful coin purse. It's nice to see you again. It has been ages since the last time aight? Having a good friend like you would always remind me of the fun zaman muda-muda. Cakap macam dah tua sangat je. :D

The last day of my weekend was filled with a wee bit of jalan-jalan and a whole lot of fattening good food hence the fasting today sebenarnye gelabah ganti puasa.

Well, I'm off now.

Have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker