of.getaway.&.me.

Work.

A simple word yet it means so much.

Work provides me a steady stream of income which I could spend to satisfy my(& sometimes others) worldly needs and the sort.

Work opens up a whole new world of possibilities for me to meet up new people regardless the fact that I sometimes feel like wringing their necks or not.

Work sometimes works as a great escapism when life gets a wee bit unlively but work makes my traveling fairly, okie fine, very limited(proven by the fact that I missed out on the Europe tour regardless the fact it's fully sponsored. Ya see? Free pon tak bleh pegi,apekah?) - hence the fact that I'll jump at every chance of fast getaway that I get nowadays.

Beggars can't be choosers, aight?

So yea, I'm going to have a loong weekend(includes a day and a half day off from work) which I'm going to spend with the parents in Bkt. Tinggi(which is like 40 minutes away from KL but whaddaheck?). he he. (Intro punye la panjang padahal nak cakap esok start cuti.)

Dad would be busy with his meeting and whatnot and yours truly will try to spend the days looking around with mum. They said the price for food is pretty stiff so I might as well bring my own junkfood :P, I ain't gonna pay 4 bucks for a pack of Twisties and the sort. I'm a cheapskate just like that.

On a lighter note, here's a friendly reminder



Like seriously,or maybe not.hehe


I'm off now.

Tata.

p/s: Pacik Yusran, if you're reading this(I noticed there's an IP from Malacca), I'll be back in KL by Saturday morning, anyhow gimme a call so bleh lepak-lepak aight?

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

:p 24? me got married @24 ..tapi me gatal dah... u tak kot.. hahahha

hv a great weekend cik adik!

MsAnak said...

Haha. Well, I'm going to be 25 this year tp not yet,so 24 lah kan? heehhe :P

24 is still sorta early for me,mcm tak ready,skrang pon tak lagi.hehe

eXTReMe Tracker