of.magical.&.me.

of.magical.&.me.



This gonna be one brief update.

I had fun, the weekend was..hmpp..interesting :P

Owh yea, C*** survived the 1st interrogation. Not as bad as I thought. Dad was all cool about it, he even treated us to a nice dinner and all - which is sorta magical(Yer kakna bebeh, not as menakotkan as I thought, pelik pelik.Eh..I should be thankful.Alhamdulillah.No drama. he he.)

Mum on the other hand was fussing over the food for lunch yesterday,"Would he eat this? We should get something for desserts. Yada yada" and I hafta convince her that C***'s not the one who fusses over his food, else I wouldn't be the one who gets to choose what to eat every time we're eating out. I was tempted to say "Mum, he eats everything, benda-benda yang tak patut dgn batu jer tak makan." but I didn't.

Well, back to work.

Will ramble more later.

Tata.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

sesi perkenalan telah terlaksana..

MsAnak said...

One down, thousands more to go. hehe

eXTReMe Tracker