of.broke.&.me.

of.broke.&.me.



I just spend half of my monthly lets keep it aside supaya boleh menabung money in a matter of minutes and I still have to wait for a week for the next paycheque. T__T

I blame C*** for telling me that I won't stop spending(the exact words are "beria je tak boleh beli ape-ape2 dah,esok dia beli lagi") regardless the fact that I'm almost flat broke from all the moving into the new place thing plus the huge amount of moolah that I spent for my bf's basement parking(yea,akhirnya telah berjaya untuk secure a parking tapi adelah wtf sangat mahaaaal tapi apekan daya?)

So, apekah masinnya mulut anda wahai pacar? Tsk tsk.

Next time please tell me that I'll behave and spend my paycheque wisely. Ok?

Now please excuse me whilst I dig on my tabung so I'll have enough money for dinner tonite.

Tata.

p/s:This is when I would have the urgency to rob a bank, set off on a treasure hunt and the sort.Anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aicehceh...simpan duit nak kawin ler tuh....:P

MsAnak said...

Ha ha. Apekah?

Tak kawin pon kena menabung jugak :P kot xcukup duit,tunggu ayah sponsor,else lambaattt sket kawin. hehe

eXTReMe Tracker