of.free.&.me.

of.freedom.&.me.



I've deployed the latest system(that I've been working on for the last 2 months) into the UAT environment yesterday.

If I could jump from the top of my little 4wd whilst screaming THANK GOD I'M FREEEEEE without the possibility of me being strapped in a straitjacket with broken limbs on a hospital bed or in a padded cell later on, I surely would do exactly that.

Well, apparently I'm not that crazy so I just celebrated my temporary freedom with a tub(fret not, I didn't wallop everything in one go) of HDazs plain ol' vanilla ice cream(which would be great with fresh cherries,tapi apekah halnyer nak pegi cari cherries malam-malam?).

I regret the impulsive act which obviously added the amount of faaaaaaatt (which gonna go straight to the butt) dan membazirkan duit - like since when do they have HDazs ice cream in petrol station now? Could you just stick to paddle pop?

Anyway, I came to the office early today(thanks C*** for the wakeup call,anda adalah darling yang manis. :x) to sort out the IDs for the users & the sort so I'm kinda free right now - the users are still testing and whatnot and yet to come up with the problem log yada yada - therefore agak astray from my normal daily routines.

My normal chain of activities at work during a very occupied day usually goes like this

o1.Check email.
o2.Code
o3.Code
o4.Code until the brain boils.
o5.Check email again.
o6.Lunch(if I happened to have the appetite and time) + solat break.
o7.Code.
o8.Check email again.
o9.Stalk the FB & some unfortunate blogs.
10.Code
11.Code
12.Being tested on my reflect by one of the guys - he would suddenly appears next to me whilst trying to snap moi pic and yours truly would automatically shield her face with a hand or sometimes both. Yes, he does it on a daily basis.
13.Check on the db.
14.Check email.
15.Ramble with the colleague sitting next door to moi place.
16.Code
17.Solat Asar.
18.Code
19.Code
2o.Balik.

& this is me on a very laid-back and careless day(especially the one like today)
o1.Check email.
o2.Surf
o3.Surf
o4.Feed neopets + pet society.
o5.Check email again.
o6.Lunch + solat break.
o7.Surf
o8.Check email again.
o9.Stalk the FB & some unfortunate blogs.
10.Check the UAT.
11.Surf
12.Being tested on my reflect by one of the guys - he would suddenly appears next to me whilst trying to snap moi pic and yours truly would automatically shield her face with a hand or sometimes both. Yes, he does it on a daily basis.
13.Solat Asar.
14.Surf
15.Balik on time.

Yea, I could be that unproductive sometimes and once the novelty of being free sebab takde keje nak buat wears off, it gets a wee bit sickening.Macam restless, ya know? Takde la best sangat makan gaji buta, penat duduk membesarkan bontot.

Hats off to those who dig the makan gaji buta thingy on a daily basis.I wonder how did you manage to pull it off.

Well, later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker