of.jaded.&.me.

of.jaded.&.me.

I'm bored & jaded.

I blame it on the flu(it's killing me, such a kill joy) and Friday's blues - it's hard to stay productive when your head is already thinking and planning stuff for the weekend, ya know?

So instead of working on my soon to be deployed tapi belum siap coding sebab my head is heavy project(which is like digging my own grave sebab menjadi malas di masa yang tidak sesuai), I spent sometime on these...



This hafta be called C***'s & moi shadows,like yea,ape pon dah tak nampak.he he.(Well,that's the point :P)




Putting back the pieces ey?




This hafta be the right image to portray yours truly right now, the sickness, hormonal imbalance and all :P.




This is me on the news - if I finally decided to rob the bank and later get caught. :P Okay la kan? At least it's not an ugly mugshot(not that I'll look better in a normal photo anyway.Bleh).


Well,I'm going back up North tomorrow, will write more later.

Till then,

wish me tons of luck, will ya? ;)

Owh,Happy weekend.

p/s:In case you got sick of the cute cats,I put up a bunch of pix of ugly me instead.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker