of.under.the.weather.&.me.

of.under.the.weather.&.me.



Last night I whined to C*** bout my sore throat and feverish temperature and being him(the simple hassle-free tapi kadang-kadang lorat guy), he asked me to stock up on warm water and lozenges.

Being me, I got (easily) annoyed over the automated response - especially when I'm feeling under the weather. Like, yea, tell me something I didn't know darling.

So later he called whilst I was waiting for myself to sleep - an obvious attempt to cajole me into good mood which magically worked, I thought my parents are the only ones who know how to do that.Hmppp..

Well, we talked and talked and talked until I had to remind him that both of us need to get up tomorrow for work so we said our goodbyes and kong out - well at least I did as soon as I tucked away my cellphone.

I woke up this morning with a stinging sore throat along with this ticklish feeling in my nose that makes me wanna sneeze like crazy.

There's a UAT coming next week and I still have some coding to do and I'm going on a loong drive back home with C*** after a wedding in Taiping on Saturday - so looking all feverish and haggard whilst saying "Dad,mum, here's the pacar" is not an option.

What a way to look and feel whilst introducing C*** to the parents for the 1st time ey? (Yea yea, the 1st tho I already blabber bout him to mum for 1000 times.)

*pulls hair*

Ya Allah, jangan laaaa bagi demam, flu, sore throat dan semua yang sewaktu dengannya sekarang.Pleaseeeee....

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

:) malu ke nak intro dia kat parents wlupun derang dah tau?

MsAnak said...

Bukan malu,sebenarnye takot. :P

eXTReMe Tracker