of.on.time.&.me

of.on.time.&.me.



My weekend was great.

Nanie's wedding on Saturday was wonderful despite the rain. I hope everything gonna be great for you darling. Selamat jadi wife yang mithali okies? ;)

I'm sorry that I hafta leave early so that I won't miss my bus, my preferred mean of transportation for now - which always welcomed by a series of nags from moi dad whom insisted that taking a flight is way more convenience.

Convenience? Yes, as long as I'm not paying for it(RM250++ times two. I rather get myself a pair of shoes and tops :P) and it's not like I have to coz he'll somehow ended up paying for it each time but still, I couldn't bear the guilt. Apekah sudah kerja pon ayah yang bayarkan for everything? T__T

Owh, where was I? Yes, I left early so that I won't miss my bus. Well, I almost miss it - thanks to the road protest, it took 2 hours for our Kajang to KL drive.

Hmpp.. looking at the situation, I already prepared for the worst - which is the possibility of me going back home to Kedah with nothing but my handbag and the clothes on my back.

Well,initially I thought that we'll have ample time to get back to my place so that I could change into a proper balik kampung outfit(adelah tidak selesa naik bus whist wearing a beaded baju kurung,I'll freeze to death) and pick up my stuff before C*** drop me off at Jalan Duta.

Luckily, I was right(and I thank God for a having an great driver for mon petit ami, he was fast but not scary). We managed to get to my place 35 minutes before my bus was scheduled to depart which is at 5.30p.m. I didn't have ample time but I had just enough time to change and grab my stuff and reached Jalan Duta 10 mins before the scheduled time only to find out that the bus gonna arrive at 5.45 p.m.

With the minutes to spare we sat at the so called departure hall whilst munching on buttered corn and I got to enjoy C***'s how do you react if the person sitting next to you on a bus ride is peeing in a bottle joke - it came up as a reasoning for almost finishing up my bottle of water, like yea sangat baik hati tolong habiskan half of the air sebab nak naik bus mane boleh minum air banyak-banyak, nanti nak wee wee dalam bus tu susah pulak. Riiiightt. :P

Moving on.

My long weekend at home was fun and filled with loads of sotong goreng tepung yang menjadi lauk rasmi whenever I'm home.Nyum!

The rest is history.

I got back to KL last night, reached the house at 15 minutes past ten and the moment I opened the house's door, I was greeted by one of the kakak and was dragged out for dinner. T__T

Owh,C***'s coming over after Maghrib today for dinner and I need to get my car from his place(yea, my car is still parking-less and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving it outside whilst I'm away so mari lah parking di rumah C*** instead). :P

That's about it, I'm off now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker