of.malu.&.me.

of.malu.&.me.



First thing first.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ MUMMY, YOU'RE THE BEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I LOVE YOU!!!!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful mom, I could not be thankful enough.Tak sabar nak balik celebrate.(I wanna be cheesy with my words when it comes to my loved ones but at times words are just ill-fitting.)

So yea, I may not be good with words, but I truly love you.

May Allah bless you mummy. =)




I went out for a drink with C*** last night.

Talked about our upcoming trip(he he! Someone's starting to be sorta anxious now,fret not dear,you'll be fine), the darling's wedding this weekend, me being whiny for the lack of baju kurung, the car(yea,I still hafta park my bf outside) etc.

An hour and a glass of warm barley later, I got home with some lauk from C***'s mom. Like seriously, I'm thankful for the thought tapi adalah malu okay? Mak dia sangat rajin kasi macam-macam, last time it was more lauk, kuih, souvenirs(yea, I got a bunch of souvenirs not a souvenir) from her Beijing trip and whatnot.

I feel sorta uneasy for being the one receiving without nothing to give in return. It's obvious that I won't be able to whip up something and give it to her right? Like, are you kidding?

I could only cook for myself,

Mun(she's like my lab rat during the undergrad years,makan jer la semua yang yours truly masak.haha),

C***(which is limited to pasta and sandwiches - it's all because I crave for it so he hafta makan jugak :P),

my family which doesn't count coz family will always come up with "Anak masak ke??Sedap nih" - sambil membuat muka yang konon ikhlas puji tapi skeptical or "Kakak ke yang masak ni? Patut la macam lain" - which usually come from my lil brother.Grrrr...Complaint pon makan habis jugak.Ceh.

Well, ya get the drift. It's truly nice to be able to have a nice home cooked meal delivered sometimes, but still adalah malu.

T__T

Nevermind, rezeki jangan ditolak, right? :P

I'm off now.

Tata.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mula mula hantar lauk...lepas tu hantar rombongan...ewahh..cak pong cak pong...:)

MsAnak said...

Haha..apakah?

Rombongan? Rombongan hantar lauk? ha ha.

As long as x dapat bakal in laws ala2 ibu mertua ku, hantar la apa pon, rela je. :P

eXTReMe Tracker